This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area seeks an experienced Upper Elementary Teacher, to begin in late August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education or related field, Master’s preferred
- Proven record in teaching language arts, mathematics, social studies, and social emotional learning
- Three years’ experience teaching upper elementary school
- Valid teacher certification preferred
More about this role…
- Demonstrated collaboration with colleagues, including grade level partners and assistant teachers
- Utilize differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students
- A genuine love of teaching and connecting with students
- Professional and regular communication with colleagues and parents