This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an Elementary Associate Teacher for an August 2021 start date.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- A masters degree and/or elementary teaching credential, plus two years of experience is preferred
More about this role…
- Supports the lead classroom teacher who teaches a full load of courses
- In collaboration with the lead classroom teacher, plan, organize and implement developmentally-appropriate learning experiences and classroom environment
- Depending upon the grade level, is responsible for teaching science and a section of math
- Participate in the life of the school by attending school events
- Provide supervision for lunch, study hall, recess, etc. and other duties as assigned