This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking a Kindergarten Teacher, 2nd Grade Teacher, and 3rd Grade Teacher, with an August 2021 start.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred
- 3-5 years classroom teaching experience, preferably within an independent school
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Blackbaud/Education Edge, and the ability to learn new and evolving technology
More about this role…
- Teach a full load of courses
- Plan, organize and implement appropriate discipline-specific, transdisciplinary, and differentiated educational experiences and classroom environment
- Serve as an advisor or homeroom teacher, as appropriate
- Participate in the life of the school
- Provide supervision for lunch, study hall, recess, etc.