This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an experienced Middle School Humanities / English Teacher to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Four-year degree from a college or university.
- Valid teacher credential, Masters Degree and/or previous Middle School teaching experience preferred.
More about this role…
- Design and implement project-based, multi-disciplinary instructional units.
- Collaborate with grade level colleagues to plan, integrate, and enhance instruction.
- Serve as a Middle School advisor.