This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater Los Angeles Area is seeking an Upper School Social Science Teacher to start in August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, graduate degree and/or teaching credential preferred
- Possess 3-5 years classroom teaching experience of like courses, preferably within an independent school
More about this role…
- each a full load of courses, as defined by the collective bargaining agreement
- Serve as an advisor or homeroom teacher, as appropriate
- Participate in the life of the school by attending assemblies, games, concerts, galas, etc.
- Provide supervision for lunch, study hall, recess, etc.