This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s partner school in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a Technical Theater Manager to start August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in theaters in schools, non-profits, or other community settings with multiple constituents
- Experience instructing students 6-12 grade about various theater functions preferred
More about this role…
- Instruction of students to interact safely with all theater systems
- Direct all aspects of technical theater operations including audio, lighting, set design, and video recording and production
- Support live events for the 6-12 school community