This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a highly qualified Physical Education Teacher to start in August 2021.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- A love of and experience teaching elementary aged (JK-8) children
- Three years teaching experience with an emphasis in physical education
- Comfort with implementing current technology and curriculum
More about this role…
- Teach lower school and middle school physical education classes
- Coach at least two seasons of after-school sports
- Implement the school’s social emotional curriculum based on the Responsive Classroom and Developmental Design framework
- Provide an active, developmentally appropriate and differentiated P.E. and Athletic program with an emphasis on physical activity, participation, and development of motor skills