This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking an experienced Director of Communications for a July 2021 start date.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Minimum of seven years of communications and marketing experience
- Minimum of five years leading an institution’s communication and marketing strategy
- B.S./B.A. in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- M.B.A./M.S./M.A. highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic graphic design preferred
More about this role…
- Serve as the lead brand ambassador, gatekeeper, and institutional storyteller of the school.
- Use a variety of media to tell compelling stories that showcase the school’s differentiators and benefits.
- Provide clear and on-brand art direction to ensure the aesthetic quality of all visually designed pieces, and maintain the school’s brand and visual identity.
- In times of crisis, manage and advise on communications as needed, collaborating with all relevant community members and consultants as necessary.