This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking an experienced Associate Director of Annual Giving for a July 2021 start date.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience required.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn and use job related computer programs, such as Raiser’s Edge, Google Suite.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
More about this role…
- Manages all aspects of annual fund solicitations of family, friends, and employees.
- Trains, supervises, and motivates parent volunteers who will solicit other parents for Annual Fund gifts.
- Assists with planning of, preparation for and participates in Advancement events.
- Assists Alumnae Relations with Day of Giving, Alumnae Day and end of year solicitation.
- Generates basic reports from Raiser’s Edge.