This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco Area is seeking a Lower School Director beginning in the 2021-2022 school year.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- At least three years of experience in recent school administration/leadership
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred)
More about this role…
- Staff all positions with qualified individuals following the hiring protocols.
- Run regularly scheduled meetings. Ensure meeting notes are taken and follow-up items from meetings are tracked and accomplished.
- Work closely with faculty to ensure well-planned and effective school and parent education events.
- Take an active interest in parent perceptions, questions and concerns.
- Assist Director of Admissions in coordinating with faculty to support the admissions process.