This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Corte Madera, CA is seeking self-starter to play a vital role in the continued success of our school as Director of Communications and Marketing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- The successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent writing and editing skills.
- S/he/they will be technologically savvy, agile with website and digital communication tools, digital marketing strategies, and content creation (e.g., podcasts, videos, etc.), all in the service of sharing, educating and promoting the Marin Montessori education and the experience of children and adolescents.
More about this role…
- Must pass the LiveScan fingerprint testing through the Department of Justice
- Must have a clean and valid California Driver License
- Must have a minimum of 3 years direct experience, 10 years preferred
- Salary: This is an exempt, full-time administrative position. The salary and benefits package is very competitive, matching, or exceeding Bay Area independent school norms.