This opening calls for specific teaching qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Greater Los Angeles, California is seeking a Middle School Associate Teacher. This is a full-time opening beginning as soon as possible.
This school offers a robust benefits package to full-time employees which includes medical, dental, and vision coverages. Eligible employees may also participate in the 403(b) retirement plan. Professional development opportunities are available.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility and creativity in working in a dynamic environment
- Culturally competent and engaged community learner
- A desire to integrate curriculum and teach collaboratively
- Master’s degree
- Successful teaching experience in middle or secondary school
- Experience working with highly gifted children
More about this role…
- Teach and support students alongside Middle School (grades 5-8) faculty
- Collaborate on classes together with the department chair and division colleagues
- Differentiate learning for students
- Provide academic and social emotional support for students struggling with remote learning
- Maintain communication with students, parents/guardians, faculty, and staff regarding students and their progress
- Design an elective or mini-workshop classes