This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Greater San Diego, California is seeking an experienced Director of Admissions and Enrollment to set and carry out the school’s strategic enrollment management strategy. The Director of Admissions and Enrollment will oversee the integration of recruitment, admissions, and enrollment efforts while serving as a public advocate for the school. This is a full-time opening beginning in the 2021-22 school year.
The salary and benefits are commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/403b retirement plan.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing a strategic admissions and enrollment plan
- Skilled in the use of admissions-related software applications such as CRMs, school SIS, family portals, Google Drive, Excel, and School and Student Services by NAIS (SSS)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred
More about this role…
- Conduct interviews and tours for prospective families from preschool to 6th grade
- Attend local admission fairs and San Diego Consortium admission meetings
- Organize and participate in school’s admission events
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Director on social media and website presence
- Create promotional materials (both online and printed) with a consistent brand identity
- Maintain current statistics/trends and best-practice admissions procedures
- Oversee the setting of long-term and short-term enrollment goals using a data-driven approach to enrollment management
- Track and prepare admissions statistics and trends for presentations to administration, faculty, and Board of Trustees