This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest’s client school in Orange County, California is seeking a Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management. This is a full-time opening beginning in the 2021-22 school year.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of five years of progressive admissions experience in an independent school and a proven record of increased enrollment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to successfully interact with all members of the school community
- Strong organizational skills with proven success in managing multiple interruptions while meeting stated goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on creativity
- Able to collect data and prepare reports for presentation to the Headmaster, Administrative Management Team, and Board of Trustees
- Knowledge of budget management and projections
More about this role…
- Present the school to prospective students and parents through tours, personal interviews, processing of applications, student testing, securing student records and contracting
- Coordinate all on-site and off-site events, presentations and materials for prospective students, Open Houses, recruitment fairs, etc.
- Manage the administration of all financial assistance programs
- Manage the re-enrollment of current students for the succeeding year
- Work with the Director of Marketing in the development and production of all recruitment materials, i.e. advertising, direct mailings, school websites, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with institutions, businesses, and organizations in the surrounding communities that may be helpful in attracting quality students